What Hosts are saying

Hi, My husband and I are considering letting out our whole house for Airbnb. We have friends with an empty flat they only use occasionally and they’ve offered it to us for a small fee during letting. We understand any income we receive will be taxable. T... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello!I was told while I wait for my application to go through, that I could list my listing.is that correct?Also, I was told to write “City Registration Pending”.Where on my listing do I write that??Thanks!! Latest reply by Helen427
    good evening, i',m superhsot and i got superhost bonus and i want tu use it, but i have one question i found apartment for bookins for 2 night, but before using code there i should fulfil my bank account detail's and i want to get info about cutting off t...
    I'm a host for 2years and first time to post in the community. Just wondering what most hosts who do a breakfast do. Do the guests eat in your kitchen? Do you always be in there with them or do you do other things around the house. What foods do you leav... Latest reply by Susan1404
    Hi all,I will be visiting Hawaii for the first time in February and will be staying for a week. I would love to book a studio or a room with access to a kitchen since I’m planning to travel around Oahu as well and my nightmare is to be stuck in a Waikiki ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Currently dealing with a very frustrating situation. Had 2 guest earlier in October, 2019. Guest was accepted by host, guest paid. Host has not received payment (over 2 weeks). Have spoken with Airbnb several times. First was told a "glitch" in the system...