What Hosts are saying

Hi everyoneI live in Dallas and have invited one of my Taiwanese Fd to become the Airbnb hostHe had already completed his first booking but due to the exchange rating fluctuation...his first booking excluding cleaning fees are just 0.54 USD shy of the eli... Latest reply by David5641
    I have recently booked an apartment and paid my deposit. The balance is due soon. Is my final payment automatically deducted using visa details provide at deposit stage or do I have to do this manually? Latest reply by David5641
    Hi, I mostly handle everything Airbnb via the app in my phone (listing updates, booking, communication, rating...). I very seldom log in via my laptop and the Airbnb website. But I did now, and was very surprised to see that under Booking Settings, it sa... Latest reply by Trude0
    • 2BFEFDE4-7943-4471-9099-0FB6E65D1724.jpeg
    • 1A9CB61D-41ED-4FC4-AC43-49E310DBEE40.png
    It says no pets but they brought a medium sized dog. We have a shared entrance, they stay upstairs. I want to keep my 5 star rating so I didn’t say anything. We also have no smoking and have a balcony for that. I have smelt weed a few times. Today I stepp... Latest reply by GajendraSingh0
    I recently stayed in an appartment in Vienna with a friend, we are both medical doctors, educated and quiet guests. We had a lot of problems in the appartment and when we tried to notice it to the owner he reacted in a rude way responding that nobody ever... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have 2 units that are exactly the same with different paint colors and furnishings that are right next door to each other. I have both listed on airbnb, and they are both performing very well! The only issue is one day one unit is ranked in the top 3,... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Airbnb Support! How are you today?I have two questions, 1. It was long time ago I didnot got any payout and I calculate it was over 3000 usd, my limit is 2000 usd.can you check if everything is correct. 2. I had a problem with the Airbnb system, I ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi there. I run a pretty successful experience in Las Vegas. https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/291239 For a long time I was the most popular in the city and I'm still the highest-rated. However, recently Airbnb introduced a new format for the experience...