What Hosts are saying

IT

I have a booking enquiry but the reply icon is not working.. Does anyone know the telephone number for Air Bnb because i cannot reply to my guest .. would appreciate any contact no for them , thanks Sue Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    During my recent stay in Europe, I was charged a cleaning fee that was clearly shown as part of the original rental request. All up front, no issues here. As a host, where do I list the cleaning fees, so there are no surprises. Should be part of Airbnb pl... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I should like to know exactly what Airbnb provides by way of Insurance - please direct me to the correct page Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I've just had my first booking and the expected earnings are much less than I expected. The price was $56 for the night and when I confirmed the reservation it indicated I would earn $54. However now it's saying my earnings will be $16. What's happened? ... Latest reply by Robin4
    hi! i have a guest trying to book my place but I think he clicked twice in booking, and now my calendar says this dates are pending, i already decline,trying to see if it make the date free again, but it doesn't work. How can I get the free calendar son i... Latest reply by Queenie0