What Hosts are saying

Hello, so i invite my friend to join airbnb. And i got first bonus when she went on a trip. Now she started to host, and i cant see her on my invatition list " You've recruited 0 new hosts and made €0 " Can someone explain, where is problem ?
    Hello, A client has asked me how much is the down payment when making a booking.Is there a standard down payment set by airbnb or the host can decide how much should the down payment be? Thanks in advance, Alessandro Kihlgren Latest reply by Alessandro32
    Hi All, I only put my listing on last week. In the first couple of days I had several enquiries. But then the enquiries suddenly stopped. I logged out and tried to search for my listing as if booking a stay but it's not available. Sometimes my appears in ... Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    Hello! I'm having some troule regarding my verifications... I've succesfully verified my email address, phone number, Google account, and offline ID, however, when I log on using my laptop, all my verifications have disappeared and I have to do it all ove...
    Hi Everyone, I'm new host at Airbnb , can somebody let me know about how the payment should be received through Airbnb procedure?many thanks