What Hosts are saying

Wow that has just taken me 30 minutes to find help. You guys really need to review what you have done. No wonder I am getting so many complaints. Anyway where has the "Feed back option gone" ? Latest reply by Christine1
    Hi Airbnb Community,long time ago I made several referral to my friends who also listed their properties on Airbnb.Today while checking my Airbnb account, I found out that I could earn some $$$ from 2 succesful referral.How can I use this $$$ and how do I...
    This website is a great idea but very hard to use. I would'nt have built it in the way that it has been. Does anybody know how to change the photo that appears on the front page of the listing. I can change my profile photo but can't see how to change the... Latest reply by Spomenka0
    I recently booked an apartmentapartment, and in the amenities list it said that it has air-conditioning. But all I could see was a pedestal fan. Would this be considered air conditioning? Latest reply by Ana7
    Hi guys, im trying to register my credit card with airbnb, and im up to the part where it asks for my postal code. However it is prompting me that it is a minimum of 5 numbers. i am from Noble Park Victoria Australia, and my post code is 3174. But it wont... Latest reply by Rina4
    I pretty much remove all personal items before letting a guest use my home. Some small things I leave like tvs and games. I noticed that three of my video games are missing the discs taken out of the box . 180 dollars worth of ps4 games. i haven't check t... Latest reply by Roger17