feedback option

feedback option

Wow that has just taken me 30 minutes to find help. You guys really need to review what you have done. No wonder I am getting so many complaints.

Anyway where has the "Feed back option gone" ?

6 Replies 6
Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

Hi @Suellen1,

What exactly is your problem?

Airbnb are reachable... bookmark the following below.

Cheers,

Paul

---

If someone provides a useful response send with a thumbs up!

Useful Links to Check Out:

Co-Organiser of Melbourne's Finest... Hosts too! 🙂

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Suellen1, I know! At the moment AirBnB are doing a really bad job of supporting hosts and letting them know how they can get help - where is the link to the contact info in the menu at the bottom of the page? It isn't there. In the community centre we must answer the question "how can I contact AirBnB?"  about 10 times a day at least.

Where is the link to this community centre in the menu at the bottom of the page or in the Host menu? - It isn't there. I can't remember how I stumbled across the community centre a few months ago but I'm sure it was by accident. Looking at the AirBnB website you'd never know there was a community centre where hosts and guests can get help.

It is almost like AirBnB have put up the shutters and have decided that customer service - yes, hosts are a customer of the platform too - is a messy task that they don't really want to get involved in. For a platform that relies on the support of hosts as well as guests it's not good.

@Lizzie (community manager), does this sort of thing ever get fed back to AirBnB?

Thanks for answering Victoria.

.. and all I wanted to do was to give them a suggestion on improving somthing.

The Rervation area shows all Declined and Cancelled Reservation and it would be nice to just be able to see just the Accepted Reservations.. as when you are very active there are a lot of useless entries...

Let's see if anything happens.

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Suellen1, no there is no way to filter it to show just the accepted reservations. You'd need to copy everything to a spreadsheet and filter it there.

Helen0
Level 10
Manchester, United Kingdom

Absolutely Victoria, since I started hosting 4 years ago almost every channel of communication with the company has been withdrawn: telephone numbers stop working, emails to previously used address bounce back, feedback buttons disappear. I'm in the UK and there is supposed to be a Customer Service Centre in Ireland, but the few times I have managed to get a callback (always initiated by the guest) it's come from San Francisco. The only way to contact Airbnb and actually get a response, let alone a prompt one, is by publicly tweeting them - which they then want to take offline pretty quick as you can imagine!

Hosts are not only customers just as guests are; we are the substance of the business model. Without the accommodation we provide, not to mention our time and talents welcoming people and dealing on an intimate level with their questions, their problems and (literally) their dirty laundry, Airbnb would not have a company. We deserve a good deal more respect than we are getting lately. If that needs to come with a crackdown on poor hosts such as the shadowy apartment letting companies masquerading as individual hosts, or listings that never accept bookings, so be it. 

Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

@Suellen1,

https://www.airbnb.com.au/help/feedback

via the " Help" centre page, left hand column/menu

HELP CENTRE

Getting Started
Account & Profile
Hosting
Travelling
Reviews