What Hosts are saying

We're just 4.5 miles from Warner Bros. Studios and ideally placed for visitors to the Harry Potter tour (and say so in our listing), but we do not appear when the search filter of 'Harry Potter' is made. How do we go about ensuring our listing shows for p... Latest reply by Anand-And-Chef-Mason-Gre0
    My property is called "Apartment".The guests expect to have a kitchen, which I don't have.In order not to bring guests into error, I would like to rename my property into "Suite"How can I do this?Thank you for your helpMihael Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    "Az európai Airbnb-vendéglátók mindegy euróból 97 centet tesznek zsebre, mondja Blecharczyk. Mi történik a többivel? Az Airbnb szerződéseket kötött közel 100 várossal, hogy automatikusan befizeti a szállásdíjból a turisztikai adót. A szállásadónak nem kel... Latest reply by Ági0
    I have added a new bank account and had an email to say it has been added. When i go to the Air bnb site it is not on and keeps showing me there is a problem. I do not want to use Paypal anymore and this last payment has gone there.. So urgently i need ...
    I try to Edit the "space" section of my profile but when I go into edit profile there is no provision to edit this section. Latest reply by Atieno0
    How can I delete one of my Pay Pal account? Because I create 2 by mistake .
    Hello I am a new host,I choose payment method Pay Pal, currency GBP, but properties price are in euro. How can I change currency in Pay Pal on euro? Latest reply by Zandra0
    Despite having declined a reseration a pending verification is blocking my calander and it is no longer listed for these dates. We would like to accept the initial booking request but the system won't let us. Unfortunately I have been unable to discover a... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0