turisztikai adó Budapesten

Ági0
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

turisztikai adó Budapesten

"Az európai Airbnb-vendéglátók mindegy euróból 97 centet tesznek zsebre, mondja Blecharczyk. Mi történik a többivel? Az Airbnb szerződéseket kötött közel 100 várossal, hogy automatikusan befizeti a szállásdíjból a turisztikai adót. A szállásadónak nem kell ezzel foglalkoznia."...ezt olvastam most.......azt szeretném megtudni, hogy ebben Budapest véletlenül nincs benne, mert akkor megspórolhatnám a havi megjelenést és mindenféle adatalpok kitöltését az irodában.....nem tudja valaki?

így folytatodik:

"A turisztikai adó befizetés névtelenül történik."

Valaki help? Honnan lehetene megtudni és 100%-osan biztosan?

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ági0,

It is lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center.

I am sorry for not replying to you in English, my hungarian isn't great. 🙂

As you are presently in the English speaking CC, I just wanted to say if you are able to speak in English, you may receive more replies, as it may make it easier for others to help. You may also be interested to know that we have the Community Center in eight other languages which you might like to explore (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean and Japanese). Take a look at this post for the links to these. 

This said, are there any hungarian hosts who may have some thoughts on this?

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Yes, Lizzie, it is soemthing more hungarain specific, thatsway I also put it here in hungarian language.

It says that airbnb owner says that they pay the turistic taxes in more then 100 countries directly, but it is not lcear, where and the infos are secret.......I just wanted to know if Budapest is no tone of them?

á.