My listing does not show in any search on any computer/brower or even zooming in on the map

Andrew85
Level 1
Cleveland, OH

My listing does not show in any search on any computer/brower or even zooming in on the map

It is set as listed with dates available in tact but does not show for anyone searching.

3 Replies 3
The-Pond0
Level 1
Manning, SC

Did you ever get a resolution to this. My home does not show up either?
Jirina0
Level 3
Prague, Czech Republic

Make sure your profile is completely filled out, photos, nearby events, ID etc., absolutely everything and get a verified photographer.

Then de-list your property and re-list it in around 1-hour,

Login under a friends Airbnb account, or create a second account for SEO testing. Airbnb uses a secret algorithm to display listening. However, they do give tips for ranking higher: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/39/how-are-search-results-determined

Follow their steps if you like.

Now go to Airbnb, enter the search preferences for your listing to test that it displays on their database, and make sure the dates you are searching for are available on your calendrer. Now, you should see your listing appear. I had this issue before too. Verify that your place is listed and online in your account settings.

Adam

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Can I make a few suggestions.....as I see you are a new host

FIrst, your pricing is so high! £1183 per night for 4 people!

You have no house rules - you are happy to have events - 24 hour check in - no charge for extra people - no security deposit - flexible cancellation policy - and 1 night stays. You are really asking for trouble (if they can afford your prices!)

Put your listing offline until you set suitable rules, pricing, etc..