What Hosts are saying

I have my condo in Saratoga Springs NY listed as available from July 21 to August 7. When I search for Saratoga Springs as a traveler, my listing shows up. But if I put in any date within that time period I can't seem to find my listing and I'm not sure w... Latest reply by Dan218
    So, I've nearly completed my listing but I'd like to change a bunch of things in the extended part of the description. So, where is that hidden, er, ah, kept? The offical help topic on this is of no help whatsoever. I've spent well over an hour on thi... Latest reply by Hoekie0
    Hi I did response to a review from guest and thought I was responding to her privatly but now it is on my page open for everyone and it is not going to sell my apartment, can you help me delete this response that I wrote so I should be able to do so Latest reply by Linda108
    After booking a guest asked me if her brother could stay on the couch,I said no, apt is at maxium number of guests.She then came back and said her mum would be really upset, if her brother could not stay.I said Im really sorry, however know to extra per... Latest reply by Quincy
    I'm now under OPT visa in the US. So I'm wondering am I qualified to be an Airbnb host under my OPT visa? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi,I had had a review of 3 stars from a customer with this motivation: "You give me the cheap one next time" and I received the warning email of account suspensionI think this review is absolutely inapropriate because it's the customer that choosed and re... Latest reply by Luke73
    Hello Everyone, My name is Martin. I have a payout issue. My past guest cancelled the reservation with me because she said she unable to fly to Bali on those dates (8 July to 15 July) she didn't know the request was an actuall booking and ask me to fully ... Latest reply by Martin301