What Hosts are saying

Good morning, I’d like to make sure this is legal and my choice, I’d like to welcome anyone to make reservations when I am not going to be home, however when I just rent out a room and will likely be home, I’d like to only offer that to women since I liv... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I seem to be getting a lot of views on my listing but since setting up in March 2019 I have only had one booking. I am not sure as to why that is. Could do with some pointers. Thanks in advance. Iwan Latest reply by Iwan10
    My Guest Trienie van Wyk is trying to write a review. Unfortunately she is being denied access to her profile.Please advise what she should do
    Hey: I've been hosting for over three years and wonder is anyone is miffed by the break in payout for long term hosting. Guests arrive on March 1 and are due to leave on April 23. A proportionate amount was paid out on March 6. The second bit for April... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Helloo... hopefully someone can help me here :). I only started hosting at Xmas 18, but since then I have achieved all of the Superhost criteria for the April 01 Assessment. The badge isn’t appearing on my profile yet and I was just wondering if this was ... Latest reply by Karen1572
    I have met all the criteria for a while but still have not been made a super host . Date for this to happen keeps being moved later and later . Why ? Latest reply by Karen1572