What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I just revieced the email said my payment had a problem ? So how can I change another one? I done a new one but it’s error.
    to my fellow hosts, I regularly copy the data from my bookings to my excel spreadsheet for my yearly tax report and also to have a check box if I have received the payout on time. However, about two months ago, I noticed something weird with the payout c...
    • abnb.JPG
    • abnb3.JPG
    • abnb2.JPG
    dear csmy guset want to finish reservasion but they cant tranf because the dont know how much and account number please asap Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey everyone , as a super host for 4 years I can tell you I worked incredible hard to equip my house to the standards including business friendly and smart green house .airbnb digested I add to my profile a 250$ deposit .So I did .month of feb 16-23 I had... Latest reply by Duane4
    I have a primary 3BR/3BA listing (the entire house) where I also book individual rooms when the entire house is not booked. I was able to sync with the primary listing with the secondary ones fine. However, when I created a new 2BR/2BA listing in the ...
    Does a review by a guest appear even if I don't write a review of them or do both the guest and the host have to write a review for it to appear? I assume the guest review appears anyway. I've just had two guests leave after 2 weeks and two days of a four... Latest reply by Stuart165
    Hi, I am little skeptical to believe about one of the listings in San Jose, CA. I need help to determine weather below listing is real or fake. https://airbnb.com.listings-94963612.com/1/listing/15/view-8dhdl6sy/XL3xLP1HGA Latest reply by Jay425