What Hosts are saying

Hi are you looking for a co-host or help with your Airbnb? NÔM is a company based in New York that manages furnished rentals. We were founded by two Airbnb Superhosts who understand the value of providing a unique and amazing guest experience. We also kno...
    My listings specifies that any extra guest after 8 guests has to pay an extra fee, we allow 2 more guest, so 10 max.When my guests book they can only enter up to 8 guests. The question is, how can they pay for the extra guest or guests? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have been hosting for 18 months, I had some serious issues with damage claims early in my listing, Airbnb settled for a fraction of the actual damages. I learned to protect myself by requiring person identification before the reservation stated, inst...

Hi

Hi,i got a mail that iam publishedbut i couldnot find my list onlinepls help Latest reply by Ann72

Hi

Hi,i got a mail from u that iam published but i cannot find my list onlinepls check Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello all, I am thinking about buying a small place (Studio/2 bedroom) to rent out through Airbnb. I live in the Atlanta area. Any ideas? I’m looking to spend less than $120k. Here is my list so far, would love feedback on the Airbnb markets here: Hilt...
    I have added 2 photos and i want to add more photos and i push + and i choose photos and after i don' t see them. I do these many times but i don't see them. What is the problem?.
    Boa tarde,Ao criar o meu anúncio e inserir a minha morada, aparece na localização "Castelo". Mas ninguém conhece a localidade por "Castelo", pelo que pretendia alterar para "Zambujal, Sesimbra". Como posso fazer?Obrigada.