am i going to be a superhost soon?

Answered!
Hayfa0
Level 4
Tunis, Tunisia

am i going to be a superhost soon?

Hi Guys!

I just started Hosting in January so Im still new, i ve looked into the requiremnents to become a superhost, and i meet all the requirements.

My question is that i will be having a guest checking in 17 of March and leaving 5 April. And I just read elsewhere that there is a 14-day review/evaluation window that needs to pass starting 1 April to let your current guests check out and leave a review. So... am i not going to be able to get evaluated and have my superhost Status because of that?

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thaks in advance!!

Hayfa

1 Best Answer

@Hayfa0:
SuperHost qualifications are made on a quarterly basis and awarded about 14 days after the end of the quarter. So stays COMPLETED in January, February and March would be used in your evaluation, but the stay ending in April would not. However, the stay ending in April would be counted during the second quarter.

If you meet the SuperHost criteria without counting the March 17 through April 5th stay then you would still receive SuperHost status.

Good luck and welcome to Hosting!

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

@Hayfa0:
SuperHost qualifications are made on a quarterly basis and awarded about 14 days after the end of the quarter. So stays COMPLETED in January, February and March would be used in your evaluation, but the stay ending in April would not. However, the stay ending in April would be counted during the second quarter.

If you meet the SuperHost criteria without counting the March 17 through April 5th stay then you would still receive SuperHost status.

Good luck and welcome to Hosting!