What Hosts are saying

Hello, can anyone recommend a competent and reliable handyman in London. If they are local to South London (I am in SW9), that would be even better! I have a large house where there are always small jobs to do and my mother also has plenty of work that ne... Latest reply by Alon1
    The base price displayed on the ads is now increased by the Airbnb commission - it's commercially very negative! Moreover, this is misleading since the price requested and received by the owner is hidden (unless we return the booking dates on the calendar...
    I recently completed a trip after which my review/feedback resulted in what I feel was a somewhat aggressive response. I'd like to get some perspective on how I should expect reviews/feedback to be received by hosts after a stay.We were staying in a one b... Latest reply by Elena87
    • Screenshot_20190305-014030_Airbnb.jpg
    Hello, I am thinking about putting an appartment up^for rental on AirBnB, however I would like to restrict the access to people that are able to fetch the keys from Belgium (the appartment is in Spain) since I have no option to deliver the key abroad. Hen... Latest reply by Helen3
    I've just stayed in Amsterdam - the communication between the host and I was good and I was looking forward to my stay. On initial showround he cleaned the bedrom sink with a tissue and emptied the bin as we were talking. The room wasn't ready. I didnt s... Latest reply by Alison435