My listings have stopped showing on ABB search

Emma94
Level 10
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

My listings have stopped showing on ABB search

Hello, from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam here. I've gotten a few booking for March but none for April which is very unusual. When doing a search on ABB using Chrome incognito the search came up without any of my listings, very suspicious. I've done everything from turning on instant book, added new photos, changed description, update my calendar and everything else to show ABB that I'm active. I'm also a superhost with excellent review. Did a search for ABB in Ho Chi Minh city but none of my properties is showing in that area. My properties are located on nguyen thi minh Khai and did a search using that address and still that doesn't come up. What is going on? I've already sent a message to ABB on Twitter and am awaiting for their response. 

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Emma94,

I searched for your listings for the dates 29 to 31 of March and found all of them once I searched while logged in.

All your listings have instant book set. Do you also require either "Government-issued ID" or "Recommendation from other hosts" ?

If you do, then searchers must be logged in while searching and must have whichever of those two things that you require. Otherwise your listing will not show up in their search.

They must be logged in while searching as otherwise Airbnb has no way to know if they satisfy those requested security requirements.

Hope this explains why you couldn't find your listings.

Steve.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great response @Steve143! That could well explain why @Emma94 couldn't find the listings when not logged in.

Kirstie