Does postal account works for paiement

Answered!
Zeineb0
Level 2
Tunisia

Does postal account works for paiement

Hey Guys ,

I am a new host last friday i received my first guest ,for one night ,and everything was good ,now i received an email more than three times "We have an Airbnb payout ready for you, but you need to tell us where to send it. Please log in to your account and add a default payout method so we can send you money." i log in and add a payout method with my postal account with all the details,but still  don't receive anything !!

i live in Tunisia ,i have a postal account ,not a bank ,is this the problem ,should i have a bank account ?

1 Best Answer

Hi zeineb I am a new host I just rented my flat I am still confused where should I receive my money  

by bank account how much they charge ? Or is it better by postal account thank you so much ! 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi zeineb I am a new host I just rented my flat I am still confused where should I receive my money  

by bank account how much they charge ? Or is it better by postal account thank you so much ! 

Hey Yasmin,

I have a postal account ,i think they charge less ,you just put your Poste id and the id of the international bank you want your money to be versed on ,the tunisian Poste works in collaboration with two international banks ,one in France ,the other in USA ,i choose the one in USA and everything was ok .the bank ID you can take it from the Post office  

Hey Zeineb,

I receive my payouts through my saving bank account, and they are charging me a huge amount of money, I want to know if there is any other alternative way to receive the payouts, or should I get a poste account? Thank you 🙂 

@Amel11 I would recommend you setup a personal PayPal account. The funds are deposited free and you can transfer them to your savings.

Hello Amel,

I think you should change to the post ,they charge less ,i really dont know about the bank but for sure they charge more.