statistics

Miri0
Level 2
Southbank, Australia

statistics

1. Are statistics kept of the number of hits made for each property? I havent had a booking in awhile and this would be a good test of whether or not my property is "visible" 
9 Replies 9
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Miri0 Go to your Dashboard, then click on Stats.  At the bottom of the page you will see a graph indicating  how many people viewed your listing each day.   Hope this answers your question!

Miri0
Level 2
Southbank, Australia

Thanks Clair, I couldnt see it because it was almost greyed out by an azure over colour .  Why are there hits on days in the future? 

@Miri0 Ah, can't say why there are listing views in the future unless there are some time travelers out there!  Can you provide a screen shot of what you're seeing?  Very odd. 

Miri0
Level 2
Southbank, Australia

How do I add a picture file  ? The camera icon on this page doesnt open my picture library so I can select the screen shot I have saved.

@Miri0 I know they don't make it easy.  Try adding the picture before adding text.  

Miri0
Level 2
Southbank, Australia

Screen Shot Stats Airbnb.png 

This time it opened the correct dialog box. Strange things happen.

@Miri0 Gee, I don't have that at all in my Stats section, but then again you have more features on your device than I have.  Perhaps your version is including potential reservation dates that people are searching for in the future. Is there any correlation of the stats with local events / holidays in your area? 

If what I suspect is true, I would love to have that information!

You can contact Airbnb to inquire or perhaps there's another host in this Community that already knows the answer. 

I will also inquire in another group I'm involved in to see if the expert hosts there understand what this screen is telling you.  

Thanks for the screen shot!

Miri0
Level 2
Southbank, Australia

You dont have that? What then were you refering me to in your first reply?

I'm a little confused.

But thanks for your help.

@Miri0 Just got confirmation from my fellow hosts.  What you are seeing are the dates that people did searches for possible future reservations.