smart pricing

Deborah1
Level 10
Beaufort, SC

smart pricing

I use smart pricing. (Sometimes I tweak it.) I would like to set a different minimum for weekends and holidays. I would also prefer that I be able to set the price shown for the listing instead of it showing the minimum price. 

4 Replies 4
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Deborah1 unfortunately SmartPricing is not smart enough to know what a weekend is. If you want to have good weekend pricing, you cannot use SP

Thomas369
Level 1
Bellevue, WA

I would like to be able to set my own (Exact Price) for and entire month,week,or day by the Time of year it is.Smart pricing is not that smart for Example I set the smart pricing in December or January at $60 or $80 by the time smart pricing has gone into the summer months it is not adjusted up enough,it will only go to say $129 when Ideally I need it at $150 or more per night.Our apps should let us adjust month to month week to week and day by day depending on the time of year for pricing.

Alan-and-Kasia0
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

I would also like to be able to add different minimum amounts for different months. During slow months I would like to be able to have a lower minimum than during high season.
Karen765
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

I found out the hard way that you cannot have smart pricing for week days and weekends.... Despite being led to believe that you could. I set my minimum price toagether with a weekend minium set with smart pricing on...  The smart pricing ignored my weekend minium and as a result I have bookings at a lower rate than I was expecting...  If you all send feed back they might start to listen!!!