my price is displayed incorrectly

Lucie0
Level 1
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

my price is displayed incorrectly

Hello, 

I have just noticed that the price I set for my flat is now appearng lower than I set it. Does anyone know how to correct it? It appears correct in Manage My Listings.

Thanks,

Lucie

19 Replies 19
Amy2
Level 1
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

Having the same issue, did you find a solution?

Same here and just joined today.

Me too. And weekly and monthly prices are being miscalucated and guests are getting quotes that are not accurate.

Having the exact same problem, and judging by this thread no one seems to have an answer.

Stuart2
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

I too am having the issue - the quote price is 1/5 of the real price for me. About to quit airbnb after jsut 2 bookings both have woring price, quopting in US Dollars even though I have it set to Aust Dollars....

Amber2
Level 2
Asheville, NC

Really sad so many are having this problem!

I think there is a bug in the communication between the listing price on the "pricing, etc." page and the calendar. Since the calendar is constantly trying to get you to go with the random prices it suggests, you are able to change your price there. However, this doesn't change the price of your listing on the other page...

I still can't quite figure out how Airbnb decides to charge folks for monthly stays though. Three out of 4 times, I can't get the same price as them no matter how many combinations of numbers I use. I have contacted CS about this and have not heard back.

Just listed my place yesterday and also having the same issue! 😞 

Marie25
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Yep, I just did a detailed posting about inaccurate price displays. We wanted to check out what homes around here were charging. IMPOSSIBLE. Also, our details are incorrect. Fortunatley all of our bookings have come in close to what we want, ......phew.....

Hopefully it will settle down when we have been inthe sytem for longer. 

Can someone from Airbnb explain, please?????

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Lovely to meet you, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem. There was a few other hosts reporting something similar as few weeks ago, I did pass this over to the team and it does appear to be working as it is meant to be. I wonder whether this thread here might be useful to you?

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

hi Lizzie.

can you help me please. my listing display the price higher than my price. i dont know how to fix it. this situation make my listing is very high price compare other property.

Same problem...

Khin-Soe0
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

Hi,

My potential guests found a site which quoted a very low price and I cannot Accept until this issue is resolved. This is the site which quote P 7004/night(https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/4997826?ref_device_id=b78eebe520ab474d9a1c7e8744de5039f8ad5c99&s=8&us...).

On my Listing it is P 9600 (https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/4997826?checkin=02-09-2016&checkout=04-09-2016&guests=4&s=2wBdlKra).

TIme is running out and there is no way I can email airbnb directly.

Khin Soe

I reviewed Khin-Soe's listing and what is happening is if you search without dates the default price is shown. And when you put in specific dates a calculated rate based on the rates for specific dates including any fees is shown.

You will want to check what you have set as your base price.

See this article. https://www.everbooked.com/blog/5-tips-for-optimizing-your-airbnb-pricing/

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Mel22
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I have the same issue.  I have tried changing nightly price, turned Smart pricing on and off.  It is still showing incorrect price.