Breakfast Time

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Breakfast Time

Salute

As you know, every guest has the time when wants to stand up at the mornning, or have to stand up cause she/he has some plans or works. So, at night and with new guest, how can one tell to the guest nicely at which time you want to have the breakfast ? Cause one do not want his guest to feel stressed but only wants to know a time for  preparing breakfast.  

Thanks,  

Miloud

36 Replies 36
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

I would ask guests through messaging pre-arrival what their preference is for breakfast time. If you are willing to simply be on call for whatever time that is, which could be 6:30 AM- noon, fine. If not, you could just provide breakfast supplies, like coffe and tea, yogurt, fruit, granola, juice, bread, etc, and show them where those things are. It is not necessary for airbnb hosts to make their guests breakfast, or even supply it, but if you like to do that, it's a nice amenity.

Many thanks Sarah for the answer. It is a good idea to messaging them. 

As you told , i know that it is not necessary for Airbnb hosts to make their guests breakfast but i like to give guests a Moroccan traditional breakfast, which need to be hot or warm, and to share with them a part of our culture. I want them to feel as they are at thier house.

@Miloud0   That's a really nice thing to offer guests. I'd love a Morrocan breakfast!

Thanks, When you come to Morocco, i am sure that you will like it.

Salute Sarah, 

You are so wellcomed, i am sure that you will like Morocco and descover our breakfast and other things.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Miloud0    Also, I looked at your listing- your home is beautiful!  I would like to suggest that you re-do your photos, though. They are not clear, they are washed-out, the lighting is bad, and don't do justice to your lovely decor and furnishings. Also, you have about 4 photos of the same bed- one would be enough. Same with 2 photos of the TV- one is enough. And add a photo of that Moroccan breakfast you prepare! Travelers love photos of delicious meals.

Thank you Sarah, i like so much your suggestions. Yes IMG_20160720_154826.jpgIMG_20160720_154933.jpgi am going re-do the photos and try to make them clearer and i will remove the photos with the same bed and TV, which i thought i made the from different side. Olso, i add Moroccan breakfast photos. But those, as you can see at photos, are not the same, there 2 beds of the same room in different sides

@Miloud0

You can always run your photos through  Adobe Photoshop Express...it is an App on Android or Windows and is super good at cropping and manipulating colour,light etc in the photos..in order to make them look better. It is very,very easy to use and is free of charge.

Good idea @Mike340. They can also be edited similarly in my Windows 10 and with the Paint program.

Yes Sarah, i will try to repair them so soon

Thank you Mike. I made those photos but i will ask my friend to make the others. Cause he understands better than me in photography. And, as you told, i will try with windows. 

Thanks

Salute Mike,  

I have made new photos. if it is possible for you, coulld you tell me how you see them? 

Miloud

Salute Sarah,  

With my friend help, I have made a new photos. 

If it is possible for you, could you tell me your point of view ?  

Thanks,  

Miloud

@Miloud0   I'd be happy to, but your listing is not active- it doesn't appear on your profile and when I click on the URL it says it's not available. You should check what's going on.