my photos dont transfer from my website

Ruth145
Level 1
Ashwater, United Kingdom

my photos dont transfer from my website

I have been using my own website photos to create my airbnb listing but some come across really blurry.  Can't seem to find a reason why?

2 Replies 2

Some website builders lower the resolution of pictures when you upload them to the server. Now that you are copying and saving them from your website you are now saving them in the lower resolution. When you upload them to the Airbnb server they get changed again to Airbnb's standards. All of this compression can destroy a good picture. Best to retake your pictures and use fresh ones for Airbnb even if it is more work. In addition, check to see if Airbnb will send a photographer to your house free of charge.  (https://www.airbnb.com/info/photography)

One more thing, Airbnb recommends photos that are at least 1024 x 683 pixels with a resolution of at least 300 pixels per inch. A wrong size picture will also result in a blurry phot on the Airbnb website.

or getting back to me.  I thought it was probably something to do with resolution it's just they were all taken at the same time and some are absolutely fine.  I will check out your tip regarding the airbnb photographer.