Is there anywhere on the AirBNB site where it shows when the property was listed from?

Winny1
Level 3
Tyrol, Austria

Is there anywhere on the AirBNB site where it shows when the property was listed from?

AUSTRIAN TAX 'POLICE' are on the case - we are trying to give the tax man our full listing history from when our property was listed so they know we are being honest with when we started renting out our property. I can't seem to find seem to find this, I can only find when i joined AirBNB as a guest in 2012, and not since hosting in 2016.

I can print out the hosting calender or show the hosting stats but it seems more efficient to be able to show when the 'business' started.

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Winny1  In your Gross Earnings statements, you can get a statement for each year you had Air BNB earnings.  That should help.  The profile date, as you note, is when you joined Air BNB. 

@Linda108thank you. It seems the tax department can't tell if i have simply printed what I want to, or that there is nothing more available to show them, was just hoping to show it wasn't possible to book prior to a certain date as it wasn't listed until --/--. But its ok, just trying to be extra helpful so we don't go through the rounds with this and the tax department. They are VERY strict here.