guests left the bedroom n common area huge mess i found at the check out

Marilyn29
Level 2
Frankston, Australia

guests left the bedroom n common area huge mess i found at the check out

2 terrible mess guests

rubbishes, food everywhere in their bedroom, on the bed, each drawers. trim their hairs in the bath, used socks and empty bottles on my deck.... 

my house is non-somking house, Marvin somked in my deck when I am no home and throwed his cigarette ends under my deck. ( my deck also has put a "non smoking" sign) 

They lied all the time, can no be trust at any time. 

Hosts if you let them to stay in your home, you take the risk.

Marvin (french) & Bodgan (french / russian) in their mid and late 20S

IMG_5261[1].JPGIMG_5265[1].JPGIMG_5263[1].JPGIMG_5268[1].JPGIMG_5258[1].JPG

3 Replies 3
Marie405
Level 10
Taguig, Philippines

Hi @Marilyn29, that is an awful state of mess.  You can warn other hosts better by writing that down on your review and make sure you do not recommend those guests.

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Marilyn29

Read Airbnb terms and condition, it’s completely your own responsibility, could you not tell by their profile that these people (Guests!) were trash. 

This is the beauty of the Airbnb’s system, from Airbnb’s perspective, they get circa 20% fee without any risk of damage or liability, while Hosts on the other hand, gets a fee, lots of very hard work, and huge risk of damage and liabilities.

You'll read some hosts intone these events are minuscule compared to the number of successful hosting’s, well my answer to that is, Why if that is the case do Hosts find it practically impossible to draw down on the Host guarantee? in fact I’ve read of some Hosts that could take up a career in the circus, the number of hoops they had to go through to get a resolution (resolution centre don't get me started on that!) 

Ben205
Level 10
Crewkerne, United Kingdom

@Marilyn29I see Marvin left two reviews - how was that possible?

I'm sorry you've had this mess left. It doesn't help you this time, but I would be very wary about taking a guest whose profile picture is him drinking beer at a festival!