do i have to supply my guests with breakfast every day I gave my first family sufficient for their

Pam35
Level 1
Stoke Gabriel, United Kingdom

do i have to supply my guests with breakfast every day I gave my first family sufficient for their

3 Replies 3
Ricardo71
Level 7
Miami, FL

Hi Pam,

you do not have to do anything you dont want to.  You just have to create a concepot and adhere to it.  It can be just a room or it can be a B&B concept.  Write a into detail description of what is offered so there are no misunderstandings.

@Pam35  

Initially I offered breakfast for the first 7 days. I made some breakfast burritos, ham and cheese croissants and muffins and left them in the freezer for guests to heat up. I also had cold cereal, juice and milk for guests. After some great reviews, I might leave a few muffins for guests but nothing like I originally provided. On occasion, I have invited guests to Sunday breakfast with us. Although I do provide a little continental breakfast, I don't check it as an amenity so guests are pleasantly surprised. 

Tina63
Level 3
La Herradura, Spain

Are you running a traditional B&B? No? Then no, it's up to you how you run your business. Two words; profit margins.