change reservation from one property to another

Dean4
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

change reservation from one property to another

I have multiple properties.

My guest booked one property that is unsuitable due to the number of stairs and we both agreed that an apartment downstairs would be better. But, how do I make this change?

Can I change the reservation, or do I have to cancel the reservation and ask the guest to re-book? Canceling and re-booking seems like an awkward route to something should be easy and very applicable to someone with multiple properties.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Dean

5 Replies 5
Frank10
Level 6
Somerville, MA

Dean,

Go to Account, Your Reservations. Next to the listing you want click "Change or Cancel." There you can change the property and the guest must then accept this change. You can't do this from the apps, only the web. 

Frank

Hi

If you change the reservation does it come up as cancelled in the original booking?  I need to do this but don't want the traveller nor myself as host to have a "cancelled" on my record

Hello!

I'm atempting to made that change into a reservation already started but I got this error message:

"Sorry, that change is invalid. Reservation has already started. You cannot alter this reservation’s start date."

My guest rent for long term my property (6 months) but after  2 monts she decided moved to other of my propertys for the last two months of her stay, is this possible?

Regards!

Tessa49
Level 2
Lower Portland, Australia

RHi,

same here, we have purchased the property I was co-hosting and with the new changes in regards to co hosting, I have to make my own new listing and moves many bookings across. I was trying to do was you suggested Frank but I cannot locate my new listing in the change reservation page. Date, guests #, and price only basically are my options. 

Do you know if this feature is still possible ? 

Many thanks. 

Tess. 

Hi Tess,

Could you clikc the name of listing in your reservation was made?

I checked my reservation, I can change the property what I have with clicking the name of listing.

Surely, it could be active to book in the same date. : )