Wrong price

Henri17
Level 1
Mauritius

Wrong price

For the last few days guest are booking instantly but are charged the price of one night instead of several nights. Its very embarassing. I can't contact Airbnb to remedy to the situation. Its very embarassing. What should I do?

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Henri17

I believe you may have weekly and/or monthly prices set in your custom settings.  Can you please go into "Pricing Settings" and then "Discounts"?  When there, look below the percentage discount boxes and you will see a sentence that states, “You can also set a custom price for a specific week or month” and “weeks” and “month” are red links.  Can you please click on the “weeks” or “months” links and see if you have any custom pricing setup there?  Here is a screenshot: https://goo.gl/s3OI0s

All the best!

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Adri4
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

My guest wants to stay for 39 nights but Airbnb quoted for 1 night?

Kamila5
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I am new to Airbnb and have listed my property, but I'm getting a lot of booking requests and random ridiculously low prices.... looks like mistake on the system, as to me prices show what I set them at... how to contact Airbnb?