Verification help please

Verification help please

Trying to upload my id, but I can't as a driving license isn't listed as an option under Thailand (where I am living) my Home country passport and driving license picture are way too old (don't look the same in the picture (getting old ;)) 

What can I do ? Also do I need to have Facebook to be able to book ? Sorry but I don't have it.

thx in advance for any help

4 Replies 4
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Michael992 You can scan your passport and verify your ID it doesnt matter if the picture on your passport is old. You dont need a facebook account to be able to do any booking. Good luck!!!

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0

Thanks for this, but will it matter if the Passport / Driving license is from a different country then where I am living. (GeoLocation 😉 as AirBnB shows me as being in Thailand (where we live) and thus asuming that I am Thai.

My Thai Driving license has a more recent picture of me and thus want to use that one, but unfortunately can't.

My Home country Passport the picture doesn't look the same anymore (older + fatter ahahahaahhaa) 

Thanks about the FaceBook comment, as I never had the need to use it (don't use any social media)

@Michael992 You can use your passport it doesnt matter if it isnt a thai passport as long as it is yours. Forget the driving license.

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0

Thanks for this, will do the verification with my passport. (Hope it works ;))

Thanks again,really appreciated