Help! When trying to look at someone's profile I accidentally clicked on 'report'.

Answered!

Help! When trying to look at someone's profile I accidentally clicked on 'report'.

Does this mean that I've actually accidentally reported my visitor to Airbnb or would I need to have clicked through the whole process to do that? Thanks very much!

1 Best Answer

@Gwen24 - that feature is new and I did the same thing.  I think you have to click through all the the questions before a guest is officially reported.  

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

@Gwen24 - that feature is new and I did the same thing.  I think you have to click through all the the questions before a guest is officially reported.  

Oh phew.  That's a great relief. Thanks very much for replying. Best wishes,

Gwen

Hello -- I'm just a bit confused as to why 'Report' comes up in the first place with regards certain profiles? I have just booked somewhere where the host has it next to their profile and Ive also just had an enquiry from someone who has no reviews but just 'Report' next to their profile --I'd just like to know why this feature comes up at all next to a profile on the site - can anyone help me here please? also has anyone hosted or been a guest with this notification?

Very grateful of any response please, as it makes me feel a little insecure both in travelling and also hosting booking or acepting a guest who has this notification at the moment.

Many thanks Judy

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Gwen24

Me too.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III