Trip Type "New Search Filter" Not working with my listing

Florencia0
Level 6
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Trip Type "New Search Filter" Not working with my listing

It seems Airbnb is testing a new search filter parameter named "Trip Type". I'm not sure if you all have seen it because it shows sometimes on the search page, as with any new feature that Airbnb always tests (first to some users, then to all).

The thing is that this filter lets you select between 2 options: Family Trip and Business Trip. My place isn't suitable for families but has all the features need to be shown when you select Business Trip. Unfortunately for me, I'm not shown under the search results when you someone use this filter. By the way, my place is Business Ready and I'm top rated as the filter suggests. In fact, when you click that filter you get a bunch of results from places that aren't top rated and even some of them are not Business Ready. This is really confusing for guests and harmful for hosts. I expect the guest will use this filter to select the top rated homes and I worked VERY hard to earn every star I got, thus, I'm not very happy to see that Airbnb is filtering me out when the guest use this filter. 

Feeling upset 😞

1 Reply 1

@Florencia0, you are 100% correct.

Your listing "Middle of everything" is the #1 top listing in search for your neightborhood AND is Business Travel Ready. But turn on the Business Trip filter and it disappears... and even worse the new 2nd result is not even Business Travel Ready!

You should contact AirBnB support and point out this bug. The filter is not working properly.