The graph on dashboard

Matt8
Level 1
Houston, TX

The graph on dashboard

I would to understand how the data on the graph is measured. I have two listings in the same location, and they are both competitively priced; one is five dollars more per night than the other becuase it has a private bathroom whereas the other does not. The listings are otherwise identical with number of guests, minimum night requirements, instant booking, type of listing, etc.

The graph displays dramatically different data for the two listings though. The graph for the lower priced listing has an "average views nearby" of approximately five per day. The "average views nearby" for the more expensive listings has approximately twelve views per day. Consequently the more expensive listing is viewed much less times per day than the less expensive listing, and the averave views for comparable listings are different as explained. How can I determine why this is? Of course I want to maximize the number of views for my listings, so being able to determine what determines the "bucket" a listing is in would help me.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Replies 0