Superhost status randomly removed

Liz4
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Superhost status randomly removed

Hi there

Wondering if anyone has any suggestion sas to why my Superhost status was removed overnight? We are not in a period of reassessment (next round April here in Australia). I have a 100% response rate and have never cancelled any bookings. I phoned Airbnb but after 45 mins wait/chatting I was told they needed to investigate... that was four days ago and I am yet to hear back.

Any thoughts welcome as to why this may have happened??!!

THANKS EVERYONE

Liz

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Liz4 We do not have access to any of your stats so cannot give any diffinitive opinion. All I can do is confirm you are not showing any host cancellations and you appear to have hosted more than 10 trips in the past year.

To have lost your status in middle of an assesment period would tend to indicate either a host cancellation or a failure in the Airbnb system for some reason. 

Have you been embroiled in a dispute that is not showing up in your stats yet? Has your listing been flagged by a guest? 

I am sorry I can't be of more help....we in the forum do not have access to enough information to give an opinion. I am afraid it is something that the helpdesk will have to handle and it is disappointing that 4 days have passed without a resolution.

All I can say is get onto them again!

Cheers.....Rob

Liz4
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Hi Rob

Thank you so much for your response and thoughts. Yes, it's very frustrating and makes. I sense (I can't see at all that I would be involved in any dispute as have had no issses and only got great reviews). I assume it's a glitch but of course the frustration is not having that confirmed or a solution. I'll keep on the mission of trying to find out. Again, thanks for you help! Liz