Struggling for good photo captions?

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Struggling for good photo captions?

If you are struggling to think of good photo captions, I found a great listing in Pune with the best captions. Hope you don't mind, @Jeet0, for highlighting your brilliant idea! You just pick bits from your reviews and stick them in where they describe the space. I am always struggling for the right words, so I will say ''Garden'' under a garden picture, or even ''Garden in winter'' to be adventurous. With this idea, I might say ''We couldn't tear ourselves away from the magical garden'' or ''We found the garden to be amazing even in winter'' or whatever I find in the reviews.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5740610

Go have a look!

Thanks @Jeet0. Great work.

5 Replies 5

Hi Sandra,

How are you?

You are most welcome to share. Thanks for starting this thread. I'm glad you found the idea useful 🙂

And you know what's interesting, I started this practice after reading about it in another Community Center tread around a year ago 🙂

Best,
Jeet
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

@Jeet0,  just spend an hour changing all my captions and they have never Iooked better.

@Sandra126, that's amazing. I just went through some of the pictuers. Loved the balcony. I feel the review snippets are now adding more character and genuiness to the photos 🙂
Good job!

My photo captions have unfortunately disappeared altogether. Are yours still there?

Yes mine are there. 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ