Setting the day of the week for setting weekly rates

Kenneth34
Level 1
Orinda, CA

Setting the day of the week for setting weekly rates

My weekly rentals are usually from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday, not Monday to Monday, which is what the weekly rate feature mandates.  Is there a way to set the day of the week for the start of a weekly rental, or another way to easily set a weekly rate for special occasions, like the 4th of July, or Thanksgiving, etc. 

Thanks

Ken

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kenneth34

Yes to both - go to your Availability Settings - here you can set besoke time periods with minimum number of night stays - and then on your calendar you can set the nightly rate for those holiday/popular seasons.

You can also set what day people must check in...

Yes.. I've done that..but to be more exact, the issue I have is I have a 3 or 4 day minimum, combined with a weekly rate option (if they select those dates for the weekly rate).  For example, I will charge $4.000 for a week during the July 4th holiday, and $700/day during the period June 30th thru July 9th (a period of 10 days), with a  4 day minimum.  The only way they get the $4,000 weekly rate is if they select July 3 thru the 9th (Monday to Monday) which is what AirBnB setup allows.  If they select and other 7 day period, it calculates $4,900.  It's very complicated to set daily rates for that 9 day period, to give them the $4,000 weekly rate if they select 7 days outside that weekly rate setting,  It would be nice to be able to set a start and end date for any 7 day weekly rate period.

@Kenneth34

Ah..apologies I misunderstood....I don;t think the site is sophisticated enough to manage that sort of pricing structure.