Room summary

Casie0
Level 1
Sonora, CA

Room summary

We had over 100 views and so many reservations and so many inquiries for October. Our summary was updating each day. Today our summary has been brought back to zero on views, reservations, and inquiries. I thought it was supposed to tally up for the whole month of October and I'm confused why it would be brought back to zero before the end of the month. Also it's been very quiet the past few days we have an ad any reservations. Does anyone know what might be going on?

8 Replies 8
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Mine did the same. Don't trust the stats anyway they are never accurate 

Cynthia78
Level 1
Albuquerque, NM

The same thing has happened to me. "Zero" requests. Yesterday it was 44. Also no activity. This happened to me once before and when I called air bnb they only said it must be the server. That does not make sense. 

Sinaya0
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi, same thing happened to me. I had over 400 views for this month. It's probably just a glitch. 

Have your bookings also stopped? We have had constant activity until this. 

Helen151
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Same here! We are new and was so sad to see all our views and first booking disappear! Our first guests departed yesterday I hope it won't delete their prompt to review us?! 

Sinaya0
Level 2
New York, NY

It's fixed now. At least for me it is..

Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

Last week, IB would not function for two different guest, 1 managed it after three hours, the other never did.  A call to abnb from the 2nd basically got " " the sustem is scewed up and we cant do anything...even book you by hand".  This really unacceptable.

Karyo0
Level 4
Manchester, United Kingdom

It will be another glitch!