Question.

I-Gusti0
Level 1
Gili Meno, Gili Indah, Pamenang, Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Barat 803352

Question.

I don't get any guest till now. Why...? Is any body could help me?

5 Replies 5
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@I-Gusti0, welcome to the Community Center. Just to let you know I have moved your post as it relates to hosting rather than the Airbnb Open.

Would any other hosts be able to provide any advice or tips?

I would also recommend you look through the 'Tips & Tricks' section as there are some great posts with ideas, you might find this post with includes some Marketing Tips useful. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie,
That's just one of the cases we discussed before: I would not mind giving advice to this fellow host but as I cannot see his profile nor his listing, that's impossible.
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Helga0, I completely understand your frustration here, it is a functionality that would be very useful and our Dev Team are aware of this. They are busy working on a number of updates, but I do hope we will be able to get a fix for this soon. Thank you for highlighting it. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

I find that I am able to see host's listings, if I click on their photo here, then at bottom it says "view profile" and I click on that, and then I go and see their listings in their profile and can click on those.  @Helga0, are you not finding the "view profile" to be taking you to the profile?  As far as @I-Gusti0, I got an error message for their profile.  

Deborah, on a Macbook I can't see the profile. There are overlapping liks, sloppy work of the webmaster, and unfortunately the Mac favors the completely useless second link,which opens the same page again. I explained that several times and now I'm totally fed up with it. I can see the correct link in the status bar when I hover over it, but the room number has a lot of numbers, I don't see that well and it is visible only whilst hovering, so I look at profiles only if I have both computers on and get it on a big screen. On the iPhone it's worse. I can't even hail you. I'd say 2/3 of my guests even for a cheap room have an iPhone or iPad.