Payments getting late

Zoltán2
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Payments getting late

Hi People,

3 of my payments (last 3 guests) are getting late, - the longest to get a payment were 2 days in the past. Now it has been 2 weeks, but nothing. Is it possible to not get the payment at all? I am getting pretty concerned.

Thanks,
Zoltán

52 Replies 52
IVANA52
Level 1
Croatia

I didnt recive my payments of my all apartment...something is wrong

for me too the payment is late with 10 days, many people in budapest having this problem. we should contact Airbnb

I did already. Try AirbnbHelp on Twitter. They are pretty helpful.

what they told you about the issue Zoltan?

Nothing yet, just asked for reservation numbers. I will keep you updated.

Laci0
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

i too have not received payments on the date as stated by the payments center.   this is very unusual - is there a glitch in the back office?

I just contacted Airbnb about this. I will let you know what they told me about it.

I'm also waiting for Airbnb's answer concerning the same problem... (first mail went to Airbnb on last Friday....it took 2 workdays + a weekend to make them understand the exact problem) now the girl I was talking with just passed me over to an other member of the Help Service Groupe, but he/she not answered yet. I'll also update here as soon I get any information.

Kay54
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

Hi do you have an email address for Airbnb please

So it turned out that something is wrong with "worldpay" which is working with K&H bank.thats right between airbnb and the customer, so airbnb should look after it.

thx for the update, that was what I also suspected and asked Airbnb to investigate it. I hope everybody gets his/her money soon ...

Željka2
Level 1
Zadar, Croatia

Same problem, me too.

I called them few times, they agree with me, and they saw a problem also......and they will let me know where is problem.

I did not get any answer yet after that !

Željka

Still no word from Airbnb, but I just received all the missing payouts, hurray 🙂 
Check your balances! 

Claudia287
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

One payment is still in futere since one month. other guest payment after this one already pay. What is happening with this specific future payment. By the way is a very bad guest and also didnt get paid?

CLO