PRICING

Kate388
Level 1
Torquay, United Kingdom

PRICING

Hi, my name is Kate and im new to Air bnb I recieved my first booking last night however by base price was £320 and somehow in the reservation details they were only charged £246.40 for a night, can anyone tell me how this happened as I cant seem to find any information regarding this.

Thankyou, Kate 

4 Replies 4
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Kate388. Didn't you approve any first-time discount? Or any other discount? Review your pricing once again. 

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Kate388
Level 1
Torquay, United Kingdom

Hi Marzena, thanks for your reply, just realised there was a 23% discount applied! Will be ok when I get used to this 🙂 

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Kate388,

You don't have any reviews yet. Have any guests stayed with you yet?

If not then the discrepancy could be due to a 20 something percent discount that Airbnb sometimes applies to the first few reservations at a new listing.

You can contact them abuot if you wish. I've found Twitter to be good for this.

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Kate388
Level 1
Torquay, United Kingdom

Hi Steve, No im a newbie, only just put our property up yesterday.  Just realised there was a 23% discount applied.

Thanks alot for the advice, expected a few teething problems 🙂