Not getting a payout and not getting any help from airbnb

Not getting a payout and not getting any help from airbnb

Hi. I've got two problems. My first problem is: my guest paid (I have a copy of the receipt for payment that he received) but airbnb hasn't notified me that the payment is pending or paid out. Second problem is: I was on hold with airbnb for an hour and ten minutes before they hung up on me. Does anyone know how to jog airbnb electronically to get the payment to move into pending and ultimately into my bank account? Does anyone know a way to contact airbnb in a way where they answer the phone? Or, is there another way to get a response from them? Something is clearly hung up but the website is remarkably opaque in helping me with these problems. PS:  just a moment ago airbnb sent me an automated message referring me to an article that in no way answers my question. I'm ready to dump airbnb because the guest stays at your house and not only do you not get paid but airbnb takes the money and won't help you. Any advice? Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Hey there. That link shows payout data but it's not showing the amount that I'm owed and that the guest paid last month!!! In fact, it's the lack of data on this link that is making me trying to contact airbnb. Neither the reservation nor the amount the guest paid is even shown here!! The guest is here, he's sleeping here every night, he paid last month but there is NADA in this link.

So what you're saying is that when you go to your reservation status, there is no information about his reservation at all?  Is it blocked out on your calendar?  Is your guest staying more than 28 days?  Is there any information in your Transaction History about his reservation either in the future or in the past? https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history