Missing Review

LizAndSteve0
Level 2
Coventry, United Kingdom

Missing Review

I reviewed a recent guest two days ago, via the app on my phone. I messaged my guest this morning with a little reminder to review and she responded that she had already posted her review.  I have not received a notification that this is the case. My notifications say I have to leave a review, but when I click it, it says I've missed the opportunity. I had checked that I had left a review over the weekend, and was 'told' I'd already left a review when I clicked teh red 'Write a Review' icon.  I

I've looked at several other threads involving time zones which make sense, but my guest only leaves a hundered miles north (which isn't another time zone!)

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

It might be old cookies, @LizAndSteve0. Log out, clean the cookies, maybe update your browser, log in again and check.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Hi Marzena, 

I've cleaned out the cookies. On my profile/reviews page I can see my review for my guest under the 'Reviews by you'  tab, but under the 'REviews about you' tab teh guest review is still hidden. It says, 'Any hidden reviews indicate that you still need to complete a review and that the review period (14 days after checkout) is still open.' However when I click on the 'complete review' box it says that the time has past to do the review! My guest only checked out 48 hours ago!