Missing Review

LizAndSteve0
Level 2
Coventry, United Kingdom

Missing Review

I reviewed a recent guest two days ago, via the app on my phone. I messaged my guest this morning with a little reminder to review and she responded that she had already posted her review. My notifications say I have to leave a review, but when I click it, it says I've missed the opportunity. I had checked that I had left a review over the weekend, and was 'told' I'd already left a review when I clicked teh red 'Write a Review' icon.

I've looked at several other threads involving time zones which make sense, but my guest only leaves a hundered miles north (which isn't another time zone!)

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @LizAndSteve0. If you take a look around the forum, you will see the review system is really messed up right now. I had a problem this week with mine, and I DM'd AirbnbHelp on Twitter. They advised clearing my cache and cookies, which worked immediately for me. However, when I posted that answer to someone else having the same problem, they said it didn't work for them. So you could try that, and if it doesn't work, turn to Twitter to report it. Hope it does work.

Hi Lawrene, 

i tried the clearing cookies and caches las nght. No joy. There was a page on my profile where I can read all the reviews I’ve written and then a tab to look at reviews about me. I can see the review I wrote but on the ‘reviews about you’ tab the guest review is still hidden. 

Im sure it will get resolved, thanks for your help.