Lack of listing.

Frank543
Level 1
Collobrières, France

Lack of listing.

My listing is for an apartment in a small village in France.  I wanted to see what was my compitition.  I open Airbnb and put in the name of the village.  300+ listings appeared.  This surprised me because the village is quite small and remote but I waded through all the listings and mine was no where to be found.  I have talked to support who are overly polite but not helpful.  The agent kept assuring me it was there.   I asked her to please tell me what she entered to find the listing but she couldn't.  There were listings on the page for rentals a hundred km from my village.  The agent kept wanting to send me screen shots but all I wanted to know is what I needed to put into the search box to find a page with my listing.  She recommended that I put in a new listing and delete the old one, which I did but I am still not able to find my listing with just entering its location.  I'm about ready to give up on Airbnb.  How can I rent my property if you need the FBI to find it?

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Frank543,

I typed Collobrières in the search box and ticked the "Entire place" box in the "Home type" section.

As there are a lot of llistings in the region I had to zoom in quite close, using the "+" button in the top left of the map, and also move the map to keep your area in the centre. Your listing then showed up.

Make sure that the "Search as I move the map" box on the map is checked otherwise the listings will not update as you zoom or move the map.

Steve.

Screenshot (102).png