I need two separate rooms

Tewodaj0
Level 2
Washington, DC

I need two separate rooms

Dear Airbnb community,

My friend and I will be travelling to NY, and I want to search for a host who has two available rooms, as we want to sleep in two separate rooms. Doing a search for "2 adults" doesn't do the job, since most of the results are hosts with one room that accommodates two adults. It is of course super-tedious to check all the results manually to find those hosts with multiple listings in the same home! Also, we don't necessarily need a whole apt to ourselves either, so we don't want to search by the "entire home" option. How can I filter my search, then, to show hosts who have two available rooms? Thanks for any help with my predeliction!

Tewodaj

3 Replies 3
Ali40
Level 10
Crozet, VA

Try searching for a place to accomodate 3 guests. That would then show you options with more than one bed and probably more than 1 bedroom. Then you would book for just 2 guests - but explain that you need the 2 separate beds. 

Smart idea--thanks!

Julia66
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

@Tewodaj0  You can search for Private Rooms, and then select 2 bedrooms in Filters.  You would still need to read the listings to make sure one of the 'bedrooms' wasn't a sitting-room with a sofa-bed.