How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

Answered!
Lauren-and-Joel0
Level 3
Redondo Beach, CA

How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

It no longer gives me this option on my computer.

1 Best Answer

Scroll down past initial listings with pictures... under them will be a link that looks something like ...

Show All (2000+) >

Click on the Show All link...and a map view appears.

View Best Answer in original post

106 Replies 106
Nandita4
Level 1
New York, NY

same problem here- was workign normally until a couple of days ago

Scroll down past initial listings with pictures... under them will be a link that looks something like ...

Show All (2000+) >

Click on the Show All link...and a map view appears.

Thank you. This is useful. Dumb design by airbnb.

Sally533
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

There is a map but you cannot search via it. The map used to be on the right hand side of the search screen, with the listings to the left,  and it could be used to hone in on a particular area. It was very effective. The new system is terrible.

Sally533
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Actually, I have just found that if you tap on the map, you can redo your search but this is in no way as easy to use as the old system. Any chance of bringing back the old layout?

Anthony819
Level 1
Stockton, CA

Horrible platform!  Here is what worked for me (your mileage may vary).  In the top search bar where I entered the name of the city, I clicked and toggled from "all" to "stays".  Then the map popped up.  Good luck everyone!

I googled "airbnb columbia river gorge", clicked one of the results (not the ad one), and got the maps.  If I go straight to airbnb I never get the maps.

Nancy994
Level 1
New Jersey, United States

did all your suggestions, still no map icon

Kelly916
Level 1
Huntsville, Canada

Zoom your browser out

Thanks. This worked for me, maps. But so stupid you have to do that

Agnes251
Level 1
Saint Paul's Bay, Malta

Hello, I have the same problem browsing from the browser level on the iPad, map search is not there .

Johndaniel0
Level 1
Up Holland, United Kingdom

Is the map function available to view in villages of the UK, using an IPad?

Lolly2
Level 1
San Diego, CA

CORRECT, ZOOM OUT OF YOUR SCREEN TO SEE MAP

Rachel1433
Level 1
Ann Arbor, MI

Trying to look at airbnbs across the state of MI and then separately across OH and no maps are available.  Very frustrating to look up EVERY. SINGLE. CITY!

Devin-and-Sarah0
Level 3
Calgary, Canada

On a desktop, there is a “show map” button on the top right just below your profile picture

On mobile, there is a “GPS location” button on the bottom right corner just above your profile tab

We wrote a full blog post tutorial with screenshot picture instructions at https:// airbnbuniverse.com/airbnb-search-by-map/

Devin & Sarah, Superhost and Bloggers