How do I mark change-over days in the calendar ?

Tania37
Level 1
Willington, United Kingdom

How do I mark change-over days in the calendar ?

How do I mark change-over days on the calendar ?

By 'change-over' days I mean the days upon which someone leaves and someone else arrives.

4 Replies 4
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Bookings through the site are clearly marked in the calendar - complete with name.  Your reservation list will also show check-in and check-out day.  

Mary541
Level 1
Elgol, United Kingdom

Hello Tania,

Wondering if you managed to work out how to create fixed changeover days?

We run Fri-Mon and Mon-Fri fixed patterns but cannot see how to set this up. We can also run with full weeks Fri-Fri or Mon-Mon.

As a result have not yet used airbnb. Wondered about 2 listings, one for only the Fri-Mon and the other Mon-Fri would this work?

So far I think it is only possible to set up 1 changeover day per week which is a bit strange considering it is generally for short breaks.

I did try calling airbnb but that was a conversation that left both parties dizzy.

Hopefully someone out there can help with the mystery?

I am also interested in this. In July and August I only rent out on a weekly basis, from Saturday to Saturday. How can this be made known to prospective renters? For the rest of the year, I dont really mind when guest turn up. The site seems to lack flexibility on this. Anyone got any ideas?  

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Martin961 Go to your listing details and click on "availability" and then click edit at "Trip Length". Scroll down and click on "Add a requirement", you can pick specific dates for length of stay and checkin day.

Untitled3.jpg.png