How can I point potential guests directly to my listing on Airbnb?

Terry54
Level 5
Johnson City, TX

How can I point potential guests directly to my listing on Airbnb?

We are going to run an add in a local travel publication. How can I reference my listing directly in the ad so I can be easily found on Airbnb?

6 Replies 6
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Hi @Terry54

Here is the direct link to your listing. All you have to do is "view your listing" in order to find the web address.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15354611

Thanks Brittany.  Is there any way to modify the URL within Airbnb so that we could use a name like "Blue Top Cabin on Airbnb"?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you are creating an online ad in the magazine or designers are doing it for you choose a name you want and ask them to create a hyperlink to the URL for your listing that the poster above kindly provided for you.

And no your can't ask  BNB to change the URL 🙂

Thank you Helen. Unfortunately the ad will be print only but I will certainly keep that in mind if we do something online.

Terry54
Level 5
Johnson City, TX

Let me ask the question a little differently.  What has been a successful way for hosts to use print to cross-market

a listing?  How do you get them to your listing?  Because I am paying for the ad, I would like them go directly to me first.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I think you would be better talking to your local tourism people and asking for their advice on how to market to your target audience. They will know how to market tourism and business accommodation in your area.

Unless the publication you are looking at is very much aimed at your target audience in terms of guests looking to stay in your area in your sort of property its unlikely to give you much relevant exposure.

Any ad needs to be well designed with your target audience in mind with a strong offer and call to action.

However a single ad in itself is likely to have little impact.