Gueat wants to review star ratings

Sabiha0
Level 1
New Delhi, India

Gueat wants to review star ratings

Neha (Guest) has reported that somthing went wrong in rating as  she had given  2 star rating by mistake in  review.Already  requested by Madam Neha to give her second chance for rating, as it is lowering overall rating of Redcherry.Neha should be given a chance to review her 2nd booking as she has already given 5 star rating in another booking for the same duration at Redcherry  to Airbnb .

Kindly suggest.

5 Replies 5
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Sabiha0

Your guest needs to contact AirBnB and request that she is able to change her review

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Sabiha0

If your guest messaged you to confirm she gave you 2 stars rather than 5 by mistake on Airbnb. You can call Airbnb and ask them to review. I did this when it happened to me and the adjusted the rating.

... and how does one contact Airbnb? I have been trying to figure this out for weeks.  I mistakenly left a two star rating for my first guest, but intended it to be five. It was my first review and I didn't realize I had to press the fifth star first. Thought I had to press them one at a time.  I really want to fix this.  They were great guests and left me such a thorough and kind review.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Gene-and-Tobie0

Trying to figure out  their contact details for weeks? Sorry it makes me smile a little when I read this.

All the ways of contacting Airbnb are listed a few posts above yours in the forum you are actually posting in. The post is entitled CONTACT AIRBNB..

They also list their contact details in their Help Centre.