How Do I find where to access the link to leave a Review

Doug9
Level 2
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

How Do I find where to access the link to leave a Review

After someone checks out I used to be able to see a link to give them a review on my Dashboard.  I also used to see a link when i hovered over the top email and notification dropdown, it was always at the bottom of the list.  I just spent 10 minutes trying to find where the list is for past guests that i need to review.  So where is it.

Also, why was it removed from the Dashboard and the message chat dropdown?

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Doug9,

If you need to leave a review and you are able to (you have been notified), just click on "Host", "Reviews" and "Reviews by me".  If there are any reviews you need to do, there will be a number beside the "Reviews by me" tab.

Check out this Community Help Guide: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/All-About-Reviews-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/38099#M1857

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Doug9
Level 2
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

Thanks

Crazy, I could not see the /Reviews  in the dropdown.  I have a full sized laptop and the spacing is so big between items that i had use my arrove key to find it way below the fold on the page.    I am using the Opera browser.  If you have access you should forward this to your web development team; as I design websites and on a full screen it should not create this sort of error.  Thanks again for your help.