Help on sending a guest money

Stan25
Level 1
Toronto, CA

Help on sending a guest money

I have send $123 to a guest as a last day refund because they wanted to check-out earlier and I agreed. So I went to resolutions and chose to send the guest that amount, I believe it said something like the money will get transfered when I get the next payout from new reservations. But now when I go to resolutions, that transaction is shown under "closed". And when I go to Transaction History and then Future transactions, I see a "Resolution Adjustment", and under "Pay to" it's showing "Default".

This is really unclear and confusing. Can someone explain me what is going on with that payment?

Thanks,

Stan

ps, how can I get help from Airbnb? There seems like no contact information anywhere from the website.

1 Reply 1
Jack90
Level 6
Queensland, AU

Haven't encountered this issue before, but definitely just give Airbnb a call. The number is a bit hard to find, but you should be able to find it with a quick google search. Search 'Airbnb phone number for XXXX country' or something along those lines. Their phone support once you get through is very helpful, especially if you're a superhost! Good luck.