Haven't Been Paid

Chelsea1
Level 1
Los Angeles, California, United States

Haven't Been Paid

I had my first booking on Sunday and I haven't been paid out it yet. Under "Payment Status" there is nothing indicating that it has been paid out.

48 Replies 48
Queenie0
Level 10
United States

Verify that your banking information is set up properly. Airbnb sends a few pennies as a test deposit to your financial insitution. Have you received that transaction? If not, double check the information you provided. If the 'deposit test' was successful, the payment should show as Released on your Transactions page. If you don't see a released payment, contact Airbnb with the confirmation number so they can search for. It the payment is showing as released, then the payment is processing through your local bank - which can take anywhere from 2-7 days.

Same issue with pay pal. My info is linked up and added. Am I missing something? I've had 6 completed bookings so far!

Hi Queenie & Ted, how do you contact AirBnb as I cant seem to find any contact number or email? My first guest first stay is already 2 weeks ago. Thanks for your help.

Alex

You’re lucky!

Airbnb has an office in Singapore!

Their Thailand rep works out of S’pore so we have no local Thai number to call. I always have to call the US. 

Sann0
Level 1
Philippines

i have also the same dilemna.  But may i ask if your first payout has been paid by this time?

Megan3
Level 1
New York, New York, United States

I was not paid yesterday either, and the payout was supposed to have been sent.  I still haven't received anything. there is no payout listed on my transaction history.

Mizuki0
Level 2
Shinjuku City, Japan

If you chosen to receive your payment via Paypal, make sure you check the minimum payout amount you've set. Sometimes this gets forgotten and noticed that you haven't received the funds yet after a guest check-out that only hasn't reached the minimum amount yet, therefore goes on hold by Airbnb until the payout reaches the minimum amount. We haven't tested bank-to-bank or any other methods yet so not sure if other methods require minimum payout amount.

When do I get paid?

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-do-i-get-paid?locale=en

"If you have a minimum payout amount set, your payout won’t be released until that amount is met. If you have multiple listings with check-ins on the same day, any funds going to the same payout method will be deposited as a single payout."

Elena140
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I have the same issue, and the guest has been in my apartment for over 2 weeks! There is no future payout for this guest and I can't find any actual "contact us" or support that goes to airbnb staff...if you have any suggestions, please help!

just go to help center, there is contact us

Antonopoulos0
Level 1
New York, NY

I Had a boking last Friday and although it says paid out in the system i still havent received payment and its Tuesday. 

I would like to check whether there is a mistake or something. All the banking information IBAN etc is correct.

Keith50
Level 1
Spokane, WA

I haven't been paid. Doesn't show on my transaction history and money has not arrived in my paypal account. This has never happened before. I always got paid the day after a guest checked in. This paticular guest checked in on Monday, and now its Tuesday with no money. Like I said, this has never happened. The money is always deposited the following day around noon after a guest checks in. It is unfortunate we cannot contact Airbnb and ask them about this. Why do they think the community is going to help when its on Airbnb's end and not the communities. The community doesn't have access to the tools to pay me. So I am confused. 

I have found the corporate number. I have been cslling them every other day with the same issue. It has now been 1 full week since the gues has checked out.

the number is 1 (415) 800-5959

Just wondering if this was ever resolved? I'm going through the same issue at the moment with guests that came from a foriegn country and they left a week ago. 

Virginia62
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

Obviously we all have the same dilemma. Who has actually solved this problem?